Red Velvet Croissants with Chocolate Filling and Cream Cheese Drizzle
Who doesn’t love croissants and red velvet cake? These croissants combine the buttery, light textures of croissants with the flavors of red velvet cake. Add in the chocolate filling and the cream cheese drizzle, and you have a sinful, decadent red velvet croissant.
These croissants are dangerous. You will find it difficult to eat only one. They are tangy, moist, and buttery. These treats combine the textures of cake and croissant; they are slightly cakier than traditional croissants, but still contain all the beautiful layers that a croissant should have. We take the decadence even further by filling them with chocolate and topping it with cream cheese icing!
Croissants made from scratch are a bit time consuming, but one bite you will see that these are well worth the effort!
11 Notes/ Hide
- tiredandshort likes this
- verbalvomit4free likes this
- recitativomemories reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- confessions-of-a-hijabi reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- confessions-of-a-hijabi likes this
- coreroy likes this
- lesmac likes this
- kapampanga224 likes this
- ohmymoi reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- sugafreesugar reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- junib likes this
- nerdynancy reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- mytastyaddiction posted this