Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Green Beans in Coconut Sauce
This comfort dish puts a new spin on the traditional gnocchi recipe. It’s a little sweeter and lighter in flavor, but just as delicious!
The sweet potato gnocchi is soft and tender, smothered in a creamy coconut sauce and crunchy green beans. Coriander and cumin enhances the sweet flavor of the dish and adds a touch of smokiness. You will love this dish for nights you are craving comfort food.
11 Notes/ Hide
- lesmac likes this
- tastingsandcravings likes this
- cogsworthwellington reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- under-starry-skies likes this
- pradaispower reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- oscurovolpe reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- oscurovolpe likes this
- betterbook likes this
- cookingbunch likes this
- withtiredheartsweslept reblogged this from mytastyaddiction
- withtiredheartsweslept likes this
- mytastyaddiction posted this